Terms and Conditions Of GoCollect24
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) ON WHICH GoCollect24, OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR PLATFORM.
GoCollect24 Marketplace provides a platform for third-party sellers and buyers to negotiate and complete transactions via the internet. The Website is for use by our Registered Users to purchase items in an auction format and a fixed price format. GoCollect24 is, by no means, involved in the actual transactions between buyers and sellers. We are therefore not responsible for neither the quality nor the authenticity or legality of the items sold. In addition to that, we do not give any guarantee for the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items.
Please keep in mind, that problems can occur in transactions with minors or people who made wrong statements. To increase the security of our web site, we introduced a seller rating system.
GoCollect24 may update the terms on this page, so the user should check it from time to time to ensure that he/she is aware of any changes. Your use of GoCollect24 confirms your consent to these terms and conditions.
Access Eligibility: Our Service is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our Service is not available to users aged under 18 years or to temporarily or permanently suspended members of GoCollect 24. If You do not qualify, please do not use our Services. Additionally, GoCollect 24 reserves the right to refuse access to, or use of our Site to anyone, at anytime, in its sole discretion.
CoCollect24 account registration
Registration: It is free of charge and requires acceptation of the present Conditions.
You may browse the Site for free and without registering. However, the customers can use our full range of Services, only if they register on our Website (“Register” button).
During Registration You shall take the following steps:
- Provide complete, correct and honest information such as your name, telephone number and email address.
- Create an account by filling a User ID and password (“Your Account”) in an online member registration form.
One member can only create one single account. Creating an account, the customer or the seller automatically registrates to the services offered by GoCollect24. It is YOUR responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of Your User ID and password and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account. You may not transfer, assign or sell Your Account to any third party. In case any of this information appears to be false, incomplete, outdated, weird or insulting, GoCollect24 reserves to itself the right to bring legal proceedings against the member in accordance with the present Conditions.
Forbidden items for selling on GoCollect24:
All items, sales, offers, purchases and uses are forbidden if not complying with the laws in force and with good morals. The following items are also forbidden:
- Fakes, forgeries, copies and reproductions cannot be sold on GoCollect24 !!!
- Stolen items or products.
- Items and products undermining copyrights, patents, trademarks, company secrets, the copyright liability, privacy or the data protection of a third party (especially pirated goods, copies, fakes, forgeries and softwares on CD-roms.
- Items with sexual or pornographic, obscene, sadomasochist, zoophiliac or pedophiliac contents or characteristics.
- Sellers must not sell cultural goods considered as national treasure and which need an authorization to go out of the national territory.
- GoCollect24 recommend that all members should be better informed about the laws, concerning trade of coins and stamps and collectables in their own country.
- Each country has different export and import laws. So traders shall be sure that any items they’re selling or buying are lawfully shipped outside of the country where they live or lawfully imported into their country.
- Many artifacts, coins and other and collectable items are protected under national laws and government bodies. Though you can list certain artifacts, and other related items, you may need to meet few requirements when you sell them on GoCollect24.
GoCollect24 helps the competent authorities to forbid the selling of illegal items. Consequently, GoCollect24 will cooperate with the police force in case of an investigation against members trying to sell illegal items.
If a member sees an illegal item being sold on the website, GoCollect24 invites him to let GoCollect24, and if possible the police force, know about it. GoCollect24 will answer to each written request from the police force as soon as possible.
Any sale, restarted or not, not complying with the present Conditions gives the right to GoCollect24 to bring legal proceedings against the member.
- A seller bears liability for the items he/she is selling.
Sellers have to list items that are in their possession, and that they are legally entitled to sell.
Sellers have to make sure that their items are authentic before listing them on GoCollect24. Sellers shall not disclaim knowledge of, or responsibility for the authenticity or legality of the items they offer in their listings. If a seller cannot verify the authenticity of an item, he/she can‘t list it on GoCollect24.
- It is very important for the seller to stipulate the Terms & conditions of sale, Refund/Return policy and Shipping Policy of his or her Store.
- Each seller has to allow returns within a period not less than fourteen (14) days after receiving an item from the buyer.
- Each seller has to send the item until two weeks after the payment is received, unless agreed otherwise by both parties. He/She shall also make sure that the packaging will prevent the items from being damaged.
- Each seller has to sell only items in good shape with no hidden flaw. If this is not the case, the seller has to adapt the price and description. Sellers commit themselves to mention everything possible about the flaw in the description.
- Each seller must not outbid on his/her won items under another member’s account and with the only purpose of increasing the sale price.
- Each seller has to refund the buyer if he/she can prove that the item bought is a forgery, a copy or a reproduction.
- During the sale, the seller has the obligation to answer within a reasonable time to private or public questions asked by possible buyers and regarding the item, its condition and the Conditions of Sale.
- If You sell an item at the Fixed price or Name your price format, and You accept buyer`s offer, you and the seller will be required to complete the transaction with the other party and to be bound by the terms and conditions specified by the seller.
As a Seller, you may list any item in the appropriate category unless items prohibited by Applicable Law. You may not list any item or link or post any related material that: (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secrets) or other proprietary rights (including rights of publicity or privacy); (b) constitutes libel or slander or is otherwise defamatory; or (c) is counterfeited, illegal, stolen, or fraudulent. The Seller shall describe the item for sale accurately and in details. Sellers and buyers use GoCollect24 and its services at their own risk.
Information about the item listed for sale:
- Sellers must describe listed items and all terms of sale. The seller should not miss the following features:
- Title: The title must be clear, concise and not showy. In a few words it should give an accurate description of the actual item in order to allow easy use of the search engine.
- Description: The description must be complete, clear and faithful. The real condition of the item must be described in the most detailed way possible. Sellers have to describe Terms & conditions of sale, Refund/Return policy and Shipping Policy of his or her Store.
- Images: Images give the potential buyer a visual and general idea of the item: The item must appear completely, without modifications, deletions or additions, and it must show on a plain-colored, but neutral afterimage. The image shown must give the visitor the possibility to evaluate the item’s quality. Complementary images showing parts of the item in detail are allowed.
- It is forbidden to use images not corresponding to the item for sale.
- It is forbidden to add advertisement texts and web addresses to the image.
- Each buyer is responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
- Each buyer enters into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when he/she commits to buy an item or if he/she has the winning bid (or their bid is otherwise accepted).
- Each buyer must make full and prompt payment for any item bought.
- When a buyer wins an auction, or buys an item at fixed price, he/she also agrees to his/her shipping address being provided to the seller.
- Return the items (with original packaging) should you seek a refund from the Seller in the event that they are not as described or arrive damaged.
GoCollect24 does not have final value fees, monthly fees for stores or any commissions. It is 100% free Marketplace.
To increase the security of our web site, GoCollect24 has introduced a seller rating system, which would help you evaluate the user with whom You are dealing.
The rating system on is meant to be a guideline to a seller’s reputation on GoCollect24. You should always use good judgment when rate a seller.